Thursday, March 5, 2020

Fairy Sweet Birthday wishes for Bizzy Becs



Hi There

It's a new month and therefore a new challenge on our blog at Bizzy Becs.

For my card in our monthly anything goes challenge I have used the Penny Black Fairy Sweet 
stamp set to create a cute Birthday card.





I have stamped out the image in Memento Tuxedo black ink and coloured with Copic markers.



I have used the Sue Wilson  Scattered leaves Die for my card background as well as to set the  card size.

Once coloured I have cut out the image with my wonky stitches die from Avery Elle.

The sentiment uses the Lawn Fawn Big Scripty Words stamp and Die sets.


Supplies Used:

Penny Black: Fairy Sweet Stamp set
lawn Fawn: Big Scripty Words Stamp Set
Avery Elle Wonky Stitches
Memento Tuxedo black Ink 
Copic Markers

I hope you will join us for our anything goes challenge and don't forget we have 10% off store wide for a limited time until March 8th with the code SALE2020


Thanks for stopping by

Until Next Time

Mandy x

No comments:

Post a Comment