Friday, September 4, 2020

Hello Autumn leaf card in Prismacolor pencils

 


Hi There


Im back again with my first project for September. 

Today I have a card to share with you for Paper Rose Studio that I have made card using the new Sketchy Floral Hello stamp set.




This card is simply about the colouring. 
I have stamped out the leaf stamped in the set multiple times in a light colour ink, 
I used Gina K's amalgam ink in skeleton leaves.
The paper  that I like to use for coloured pencils is Mi-Teintes pastel paper from Canson.



I Have then coloured in the leaves with Prismacolor coloured pencils. 
It took awhile to colour them all 
 but totally worth it.





The card background is also coloured with pencils in soft blues.




The card is completed by matting it on a black base and using the Hello layered Die and the black and white sentiment paper pack 


Supplies Used: 

Paper Rose:

19075 Sketchy Floral Hello 4 x 6 Stamp Set

16951 Layered Hello Die

19808 Black and White Sentiment Paper pack


Prismacolor pencils:

White, grey green light and jade green for the background.

cream, eggshell, yellow ochre, goldenrod, mineral orange, burnt ochre, terracotta , 

permanent red , chartreuse , lime peel, black grape, sepia, dark umber and dark purple for the leaves.


Thanks for stopping by to have a look.


Until next time


Mandy 

No comments:

Post a Comment