Sunday, September 6, 2020

Mochi Donut girl card

 


Hi 

I'm back today with a new card for Bizzy Bec's


This card is a fun one featuring the Mochi Donut Girl stamp from StampingBella.






I have using coloured pencils a lot these days and for this card I have stamped out my 
image onto Mi-Tientes pastel paper and coloured with Polychromos pencils.





I have kept all my layers really simple as the main feature is the coloured image.



Supplies used:

Stamping Bella: Mochi Donut Girl stamp

Taylored Expressions : Spotted Cutting Plate

Lawn Fawn : Big Scripty Words Stamp set

Lawn Fawn:  Big Scripty Words Die Set

Polychromos Pencils

Canson Mi-Tientes Pastel Paper

Don't forget to pop in to Becs store where you can pre-order all these goodies but remember if there is something you want that is not on the website to send Bec a request.


Thanks for stopping by 


Until next time 

Mandy

No comments:

Post a Comment