Monday, September 14, 2020

Sketchy Floral Happy Birthday

 


Hi


I am back today to share a card for Paper Rose Studio. 

I have made another no line colouring card

using the Sketchy Floral Thanks stamp set.






I am a bit of a pencil Junkie and I have a lot of pencil sets.
 For this card I have coloured with Polychromos Pencils.

I love the vibrancy and bright colours of these gorgeous pencils,
 I also love that they are wonderful to
layer up without any waxy residue.


I have stamped by image in a very light colour, I used Gina K's Amalgam Ink in sketchy leaves
and i have used Mi-Tientes pastel paper.
I also like to use Arches Watercolour paper in a hot press smooth finish.







To Finish off my card I have matted up all my layers on some of the new 

Paper Rose patterned papers in co-ordinating colours. I used sentiments from the Black and White 

Sentiment pack.


Supplies Used: 

Paper Rose

19072 Sketchy Floral Thanks Stamp Set

19426 Bright Wood A5 Paper Pack

18999 Nature A5 Paper Pack

19020 Vintage Poppy A5 Paper Pack

19289 Big Black and White  A5 Sentiments sheets


Polychromos Pencils:

light yellow glaze

light chrome yellow

dark cadmium yellow

light yellow ochre

bistre

burnt sienna

burnt umber

walnut brown

may green

earth green yellowish

permanent green Olive

chromium green opaque


Thank you for stopping by

I hope you have an amazing week ahead 


Until next time 

Mandy x


No comments:

Post a Comment