Saturday, November 14, 2020

Christmas Stained Glass effect card

 

Hi There


I am excited to share another project fo Paper Rose Studio, 

WOW! embossing powder and Paper Rose Studio are collaborating together

 this weekend for a blog hop!


My project was on the first day of the Hop and you will find it here:

https://mandyherring.blogspot.com/2020/11/paper-rose-studio-and-wow-embossing.html


In the spirit of the hop I have used WOW! embossing powders to create my latest card that 

has a stained glass effect.



This was such a fun card to make!

I have embossed each panel of the die cut to colour it. I find it easier to lay down a black outline of the die first, I then recut the die in white and fill in all the little windows with the white cut outs. you simply piece them back n like a puzzle.


I use the Ranger Distress embossing pen to colour in each panel and emboss with embossing powders.

It takes a bit of time but so worth it!


Don't forget to follow along the blog hop this weekend!




Supplies used: 

Paper Rose Studio

19477 Stained Glass Holy Family Die Set

19538 Nesting Arches Die Set

19514 Seasons Greetings Chunky Word Die 


WOW! embossing powders


Thanks for stopping by


Until next time 


Mandy


No comments:

Post a Comment