Saturday, November 28, 2020

Christmas Koko and Reindeer card for Bizzy Becs

 


Hello everyone

 

I have made a new card for Bizzy Becs using 

the gorgeous Koko and Reindeer Digital stamp.






I have been watching a few videos on YouTube and really wanted to try colouring in 
a snow scape with my Copic markers.


I have printed the Digital stamp onto Xpress-It blending card and coloured it in with my Copic pens.
I have then drawn in freehand the snow line in the background.
 
Colouring the night sky was next starting with my darkest blue and moving down through to the
 lightest blue leaving a circle in the top edge to add my moon which I have drawn in freehand.




The trees are drawn freehand on top of the coloured night sky.

I have fussy cut out my coloured in elephant and reindeer and glued them down onto my 
completed background.

Once everything is in place I have used a white gel pen to add the snow! 
It does take awhile that's for sure 

Lastly I have stamped my sentiment and cut it down to size.
 Lastly I have trimmed down my card using a large stitched rectangle die.

Supplies Used: 

Bizzy Becs Dugi:

Lawn Fawn:
Simply sentiments Stamp set
Happy Everything Sentiment stamp

Copics

Sky: B99 B97 B95 B91
Snow: B21 C00 C1 C2
Trees: YG99 YG97
Moon: C2 C1 B21
Koko the Elephant: 
W5 W3 W1 W00
R000 R00

Santa Hat: R59 R46 R24
C00 C1
Reindeer: E99 E97 E77 E74


Thank you for stopping by for a look 



see you next time

Mandy  


No comments:

Post a Comment