Wednesday, November 4, 2020

Paper Rose Studio Robot Friends



Hello 

Can you believe that we have already hit November! 

Today I am sharing my first project of the month for Paper Rose Studio.





I wanted a fun card that could be gifted to a guy that was a bit modern and fun. How gorgeous is the Robot Friends stamp set!

I have coloured the images with Copic markers and used the matching die set to cut them out.



The background is simply black card with the sound wave die cut repeated to cover the whole card base. I have foiled the sound wave with a hot foil system in a silver holographic foil.

I have also foiled the word hooray in red.

The gems have a holographic look about them too!


Supplies used:

19090 Robot Friends 4 x 6 Stamp Set

19091 Robot Friends Die Set

19646 Sound Wave 2 Die

19700 Hooray Fine Script Die




Thanks for stopping by

see you again soon for another project 


Mandy x 








No comments:

Post a Comment