Thursday, November 5, 2020

Mouse on Present Christmas Card

 


Hi I'm back with card for Bizzy Becs and I have used one of the 

Bizzy Becs Digital Stamps.





For this card I have printed the digital file onto Xpress-it blending card using my inkjet printer 
so that I can colour with Copic Markers.

After Colouring I have fussy cut to the image and mounted it onto my background layers.

I watched a facebook live with Luisana Lowry from my life in my craft room where she coloured in a gift  ribbon to look like gold foil and I really wanted to try out her technique.

I love how the brown under colours really help to create the shine on the ribbon.
 
The Happy Christmas Die cut from Creative expressions has been hot foiled with a satin green foil.




I have then glued my sentiment down onto an embossed panel that I die cut out and ran through 
an embossing folder.



Supplies Used:

Bizzy Becs Digital Image :  Mouse On Present
Creative Expressions:  Herringbone Background
Creative Expressions :  Happy Christmas Word Die


Copic Markers:

Bow:
E29  E57  E35  E31 Y08  Y11
YR24 E55 YR31 Y00

present:
Y28  E42  E50
R59 R46 R24

Mouse:
W5  W3  W1 W00
R02  R00 R000


Don't forget to pop into the store 
where you can pre-order so many great stamps and dies, 
or if you're ready to create right away 
why don't you grab a few of the terrific digital images available

see you next time

Mandy x 




1 comment:

  1. Your ribbon colouring Amanda is stunning. Lovely card too. :)

    ReplyDelete